Google has been the most significant player on the internet and still continues to innovate itself in the market. It has launched a new app, called Tez, that lets you pay your utility bills conveniently.
While millions of people have access to internet and smartphones, the era of 4G has enhanced the use and experience of web among people in India. Thus, the Tez app is a great way to make your bill payments for Airtel, Tata Power, DoCoMo, ACT Fibernet and many other utility partners. Google says that this will support over 70 billers right from national gas providers to state electricity, water, gas and DTH recharge.
It has also launched an amazing referral process letting you earn right from ₹51 on your sign up to ₹9000 through making more and more referrals.
How to Sign Up and earn on the Tez App
1) Firstly, download the Google Tez app here.
2) Enter your active phone number that is registered with your bank account.
3) You will then receive an OTP. If your registered number is the one that you are using on your device, the OTP shall get automatically verified.
4) the application will then ask you to pick a screen lock or Google PIN. Create your PIN or screen lock.
5) Now click the Rupee symbol & add your bank account registered with the same mobile number.
6) An SMS is automatically sent from your mobile number to find your bank account.
7) The app will then require you to make your UPI pin. If you previously had a UPI pin, enter the same. Else you may create a new one.
8) Now send ₹1 to the UPI address, or a Tez registered number.
9) Wonderful! You have now completed the process. You shall soon get ₹51 credited to your bank account within 3 days.
- Home Remedies to Cure Acidity/Acid Reflux - January 16, 2018
- Improve your Telephonic Interview Skills - January 12, 2018
- CBSE announces Class 12 Exam Date sheet – 2018 - January 10, 2018
- How to Manage Time Efficiently During Boards - January 9, 2018
- CES 2018: What to expect from the big tech show - January 6, 2018
- High time to Stop Bothering and Start Living - January 1, 2018
- New Year Wishes, Quotes and Messages – 2018! - December 31, 2017
- LG V30+ Specs and Reviews – One of the best smartphones under ₹50,000 - December 20, 2017
- Google introduces the Tez app- Know more about its referral program - December 13, 2017
- Digital marketing – An introduction - December 8, 2017